GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys here is the Powerstroke. It is my first diesel and I already love it. I will be keeping my eye out for a Duramax though, then i will have two.

More to come in reply

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice looking truck. Has it had any power enhancing mods done to it?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Nice looking truck Chris!
We all gotta learn to crawl before we walk right? LOL.
I esp. like the two-tone color.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It does not have any mods yet, but it will have just as soon as my wife cools down because I did'nt tell her about it till I picked her up in it to go sign the papers:lol:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
we don't take kindly to your type round here.....

Just kidding. Is that an 05? My friend has a powerJOKE with the bullydog PMT chip in it and an ATS transmission. Its a fast truck. But that truck looks awesome congratulations! :great:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we don't take kindly to your type round here.....

Just kidding. Is that an 05? My friend has a powerJOKE with the bullydog PMT chip in it and an ATS transmission. Its a fast truck. But that truck looks awesome congratulations! :great:

I must confess she had an idea because I took her to see a 2500 HD and specifically told her I wanted a new truck. :lol:We have been married for 23 years and she knew what i had on my mind an she knew full well what was going to happen. i just neglected to tell her I had made the deal B4 I signed the papers:gasp: Oh and it is an 06

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking truck Chris!
We all gotta learn to crawl before we walk right? LOL.
I esp. like the two-tone color.

Do you use Bio Diesel? That was really my motivation to get one. I understand it is a simple conversion, sometimes with no mods needed. :neutral:

·
Registered
307 Posts
whenever i pull a powerstroke in a bay at work it feels like i could push it in faster....lol jk very nice lookin truck, i would love a diesel myself but gas is already over my price range for my gasoline truck lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
nice truck, but I defenitately recommend the Duramax, My brother has an '06 and I like driving that way more than my gas, even though mines newer, something about that diesel, love that whistle lol.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Do you use Bio Diesel? That was really my motivation to get one. I understand it is a simple conversion, sometimes with no mods needed. :neutral:
I don't run Bio but I have a friend that does and he does save money on fuel and it does not sound like too difficult of a process to make the fuel.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awesome truck man!! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
hey congrats chris!!!! truck looks sweet man

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Great looking truck! Reminds me of my old '01.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts