GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every1, i just join and a proud owner of a 94sub with 10in lift and 36/13.5 irocs, and a 72 chevy full size. both fun and fast but deadly on fuel hehe.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome aboard

and please fill in your signature card so when you ask questions we know what you are talking about.

Keep it in the mud.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site .........Post some pics up

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

ill beable to post pics soon, just went through a devorce and staying at the folks house atm, good news is she got nothing :) Also im not to sure what u mean by (signature card) this is my first forum ive ever been to :/

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Mudpuppy...go to user CP (control panel - upper left screen) and fill in your info. You will see the signature block on the left. This info will be visible on all your posts. If you list your rigs, we will be able to assist you with your questions regarding same...check out other members posts for their signatures, and you can also set up some kind of avatar for your posts (the small pic-left side, goes with your name) good luck and happy posting!! Kerry.:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome Mudpuppy, I scared myself 4x4 one time too. So bad I thought I was going to have puppies. Is that where you get your name?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i came up with mudpuppy due to: u always here peeps saying muddog bigwheels ext but yet mudpuppy is something u really dont here so i picked that as my trucks name, even had reflective blue (mudpuppy) sickers made up that i put on the bug shield :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts