49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Eric,
From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. :)

1997 GMC Suburban
2004 GMC Envoy

oh.. And the boat is powered by a GM 350 Mercruiser. That counts right? :p

Here are the pictures:

I already received lots of helpfull advice from people here. Thanks again! Hope I can also help out a few.

Cheers!
Eric

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
How's it goin eh? Great welcome to the man from the Great White North!
Ah you like Bob and Doug Mackenzie too eh. Take off,eh. Ya hoser. Hey where's the donuts eh. Got any beer, eh.
With this global warming we won't be the great white north for long, It only snowed in Feb...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
BTW Eric we've already talked (Cable guy same company too,go figure) but enjoy the site!

Round of Molson Canadians!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Hey your name looks familiar. You belong to PFF?

Glad to see a working man joining us. (Ladder on truck) We have so many people here that are just using the Burbs for carrying the fam around.

The more people we help the better I feel. I don’t like having to learn the hard way, at least anymore than I already have.

When you think you can help, go for it. Non of us know it all. Especially me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard.

Hey your name looks familiar. You belong to PFF?

Glad to see a working man joining us. (Ladder on truck) We have so many people here that are just using the Burbs for carrying the fam around.

The more people we help the better I feel. I don’t like having to learn the hard way, at least anymore than I already have.

When you think you can help, go for it. Non of us know it all. Especially me.
Yes I am on PFF. and I too own a few Fieros. :p (Say hi to the self proclaimed Fiero God, uhh.. I mean Archie, for me. hehehe) That's why I'm so innovative with my repairs. *lol*

Small world here! I work for the same company as Cableguy, come from the same Fiero forum as '84Fiero. :) Love it!

Cheers!
Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts