GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey im a 16/m i live in sullivan indiana i drive a 1999 chevy silverado ext cab 4.8. i got a flowmaster 80 series crossflow exhaust system on it i think it sounds good i love my truck its been though hell and back now the fuel pumps out of it and trannys gettin ready to go its 186,xxx miles on her orginal treanny fluid and fuel pump so yea. my dad bought it new in 1999 and gave it to me the day i got my D.L. so thanks for lettin me join this site

ZACH BIDDLe:happy:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome zack. I remember when I was 16 ( 5 years ago now, man I feel old :glasses:) and got my first car. A 96 camaro. Try not to destroy your first like I did mine. Two years and she was toast. Didn't even get 100,000Miles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love my truck so much it does better in mud than a dodge ram 1500 be cause dodges are dog **** in power ran side by side with a 2006 ford 5.4 triton and won and raced a 1999 dodge 5.9 magnum ram 1500 and won.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
hey im a 16/m i live in sullivan indiana i drive a 1999 chevy silverado ext cab 4.8. i got a flowmaster 80 series crossflow exhaust system on it i think it sounds good i love my truck its been though hell and back now the fuel pumps out of it and trannys gettin ready to go its 186,xxx miles on her orginal treanny fluid and fuel pump so yea. my dad bought it new in 1999 and gave it to me the day i got my D.L. so thanks for lettin me join this site

ZACH BIDDLe:happy:
When I was a kid I had to drive a rusted out old Mustang as my first car. :lol:paid $275 for it in 1990 (??)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome zack. I remember when I was 16 ( 5 years ago now, man I feel old :glasses:) and got my first car. A 96 camaro. Try not to destroy your first like I did mine. Two years and she was toast. Didn't even get 100,000Miles.
You're killing me! LOL My son turned 16 last June. He drives a 97 Chevy extended cab. He's been racing sprint cars since he was 10 so he's pretty good with a vehicle. I've watched him tumble through the air at 50 mph on the track and walk away without a scratch. But it scares the hell out of me everytime he heads down the road in his daily driver. I guess I'll get used to it too after awhile.

Enjoy 16 while you got it. One blink and it's gone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea thats true one blink and its gone feels like yester day i just turned 16 and now im gettin ready to 17 in 1 month

1 - 14 of 14 Posts