GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Im new round here but just wanted to drop in and say hey to all. im probably gonna be around for a while. right now im driving a completely stock 1995 Chevy Suburban 4x4, but for a college student it fits the bill quite nice, lets me movie in and out all in one trip. if ur wondering im studying mechanical engineering at the University of Rhode Island. so anyone out there from the ocean state hope to see u around.
noel
aka splinter_cell

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome to the club. I don't usually get into the area around URI, but maybe I'll see ya around!
Maybe you've already seen some of the other members from RI around.
Time to get those stickers out there, so we can recognize fellow members!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hey splinter cell, uh another man who loves first person shooters. Atta boy.
I like silent but deadly too I'm a 5 Kyu Ninja myself, Training for 6 years. see link below...

Genbukan Ninpo Bugei http://www.genbukan.org/

Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome aboard, (Well they are Boats)

Please, please tell me you are going to do some real world learning in your field before you start working?

Sorry it’s just that I have this real aversion (I hope that’s the right word) to engineers. Most of the ones I have met haven’t got a clue about the real world.

“It works on paper” is my most hated line from them.

Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont worry about the "it works on paper thing" from me, i normally think ahead to will it actually work once its built and work backwards from there. but i do know a lot of people who use the "it works on paper line."

and also im a really big fan of counter-strike (cs) and (CS:S) cs:source, but for the x box its all about forza racing. and the playstation 2 its about test drive offroad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts