GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just registered today... im cody wills, im 17, ive had my own silverados since i was 9 haha... i started out with a rolled over 1986 silverado driving around my field with no front end, doors, bed or windshield. then when i was 15 i got a 99 s10 zr2 that was wrecked, put a new front end on it and sold it for a mx quad befor i had my liscence. Then i had a 01 silverado reg cab long bed 4x4 with a 4.3. Then i got my 2000 silverado z71 ext cab shortbed with a 5.3 and did it up pretty nice and im selling that on ebay right now because on saturday im picking up my new 06 silverado reg cab short bed 2wd with a 5.3 that was hit in the front. heres a pick of my 00 that im currently selling

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: to the site man!! how much are u sellin your truck for??

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Welcome to the site man! You've been through more trucks before you got your license than most go through in 10 years, haha!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site :sign0016:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome everyone...well my 00 didnt sell so my dad bought it from me and were gunna fix the trans and rear and paint it white and letter it up as one of our work trucks. my dad has a white 04 duramax diesel with his business and logo on the side so this will sortof match his. i just came in from changing the shackles on our trailor so i can go get my 06 tomorrow... ill post pics when i get it

Wills 77

1 - 9 of 9 Posts