GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... I am the owner of The Minister of Sinister, a 2006 Chevy HHR.. I have lowered it, etched the glass, reworked the stock grille, meshed the lower grille opening, installed driving lights and meshed those as well, color keyed the trim and wheel openings, dressed the entire underhood area in polished stainless steel, installed additional speakers and painted interior trim accents...The list of completed work isn't as long as the work that I am currently doing and will do in the near future.
This looks like a pretty nice site so I will pop in to see what's up on a regular basis...Have a great day !!!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
:sign0016:Glad to have you on board. Sounds like you could teach us a thing or two about the HHR. If you get some time post a few pics.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to the forum over here.

He wore us others out the day he was installing the stuff in his HHR.:great:

Unfortunatly the beer cooler was empty that day..:lol:

JK..... :sign0016:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! :great:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the site and lets see some pics. :sign0016:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay let's try to post a few pics...Next up paint, wheels and tires dual exhaust, door treatments, lights audio/video goodies...we will have to see what the budget and sponsors will allow...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh believe me it is tight, I got bit pretty hard a couple of times putting the stainless goodies in the engine compartment...Wait until I have to put the nitrous on it, things will be even more tight !!!
Seriously though that little 2.2 does a pretty good job, it just doesn;t look as good as a big ol' V8 !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts