GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found and joined up!
I'll be picking up my new truck today, if all goes well:
'08 Silverado 1500 ext. cab 6.5" bed 4x4 Z71 LTZ.

This will be my 3rd Silverado, with one lapse from the faith, the '06 Titan I'm trading in for the new guy.

So far, I've got exactly one question: Where the heck does everyone store their sunglasses in the new LTZ???:neutral::glasses:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Hello Neighbor (I'm in Clark County, WA). Welcome to the club! We look forward to seeing some pics of your new ride once you get it. As far as the sunglasses thing, I'm sure one of our many NBS (new body style) Silverado owners will help you out. My 2006 has an overhead storage bin that is padded for storing sunglasses, not sure about the NBS though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Neighbor (I'm in Clark County, WA). Welcome to the club! We look forward to seeing some pics of your new ride once you get it. As far as the sunglasses thing, I'm sure one of our many NBS (new body style) Silverado owners will help you out. My 2006 has an overhead storage bin that is padded for storing sunglasses, not sure about the NBS though.
Glad to be here!
I think the interior storage is the only thing that was better on my '01 Silverado. At least I hope so! I wonder why they got rid of the overhead console?

I will post some pics as soon as I remove the rear seat and install a dog bed + jail bar. I did that in my last 2 trucks (the '01, and the '06 Titan). The jail bar makes it possible to put 2 ~100lb. dogs in the cab and not worry about a fight.
:fighting0040:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the forum :glasses:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, It's been a year since I promised to post pics of my (now one year old) truck.
It's still happy, been problem free, turns left when steered left, etc.

So, here is a pic of the scenery where it spends the majority of it's time when the snow hasn't hit. I took this back in November:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Welcome back!!

Ever find a place for those shades?:glasses:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
dang dude, that is beautiful up there

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome back! The pic' makes me want head up that way to see my daughter (Portand, Or.)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts