GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin at buyin a 07 Silverado crew, white probly LT1 or LTZ not sure yet. I've been drivin around talkin to dealers(yeah thats fun) and am about to pull the trigger. Anything I should stay away from on the new Silverado, or a must have? Appreciate it!

-Mi:great: ke

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well there is a pretty large package difference between the LT1 and LTZ. Of course I am going to recommend the LTZ for the options but I think the favorite thing about my whole truck is the auto-dimming drivers side mirrror. That's a nice touch that you don't think would be that convenient.

But buy what you can afford. Don't let them talk you up. Hold your ground and don't overspend. I think that is the best advice I can give.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Just make sure you get enough engine for your needs.

You will regret buying an engine for mileage when you are towing. You don’t need to get the big boy but if you plan on doing any towing of anything bigger than a small lawn equipment trailer at least get the 350, you won’t regret having more engine when you hit a long hill with a 24’ travel trailer behind you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guys. i tow a 19 1/2 foot bassboat that weighs total of about 3000 lbs, more with all hte gear for campin and everything, so no I'm not goin with a 4.8l engine for sure, thanx again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts