GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and thanks to those who already tried to help with the Silverado problem.
I am not brand loyal and own Ford, Pontiac, and the Chevy truck. I try to do most of my own work with the help of manuals and fellow board members. Glad to be aboard and I hope to get the chance to be of of help in the future. If I don't chime in much, it's not that I don't care, but when it comes to technology, I like to have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about before I venture an opinion, and that doesn't happen much.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
You must be analytical. I feel the same way about commenting on technical issues. I have to do my homework to assure myself I know what I'm talking about before I share my knowledge with others.
My wife calls me "anal" though LOL

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
:sign0016:Good advice is the best advice. Don't be shy to share your experience and opinions. Flaming isn't tolerated here so nobody gets called a dummy. We all just want to share and learn through these forums. The spell checker helps with typos too!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome. sometimes people are just looking for an opinion on which one you like or what they should do. I think everyone loves giving their .02.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts