GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't find a new member section so i guess i'll post my introduction here.

Hey guys my name is Javier, and i just recently bought an '07 silverado classic LT regular cab. Silver birch 4.8l auto. I love the truck. This is my first truck that i have owned. my plans with this truck is to Air bag and body drop it after my warranty runs out (in 3 years). I've been looking a while now for a forum that specializes in Silverados but i couldn't find too many.
There's not too many threads in the silverado section. So this place is probably new. Well, that's enough of me. I can't wait to ask you guys some dumb questions. j/k.
:wink:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the site. We used to have a bunch of different sites all run independently that were all joined together just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for joinging up. Where are you from Javier?

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site & Happy New Year! I go to Oregon at least once a year and usually get down to Northern Cali' a couple of times (really like Crescent City).

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Photoshop skills seem on par with others. I wouldn't worry. I like the license plate....lol
I never do get tired of looking at GM trucks.
Truck doesn't look lowered in the first pic, is the second how you want it to look when you're done?

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.
So they say...

I know I'll be contradicting myself, but after working customer service, people can come up with dumb questions, such as:
"I know it's your policy, but why am I being charged an overdraft fee for over drawing my acct?"

ummmm....hmmm how to best answer that question....

Man Therapy is good... How much do you charge for this Steve?:tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.