GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't find a new member section so i guess i'll post my introduction here.

Hey guys my name is Javier, and i just recently bought an '07 silverado classic LT regular cab. Silver birch 4.8l auto. I love the truck. This is my first truck that i have owned. my plans with this truck is to Air bag and body drop it after my warranty runs out (in 3 years). I've been looking a while now for a forum that specializes in Silverados but i couldn't find too many.
There's not too many threads in the silverado section. So this place is probably new. Well, that's enough of me. I can't wait to ask you guys some dumb questions. j/k.
:wink:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome to the club! Feel free to ask any questions you like. There are no dumb ones.
Sounds like you've got some great ideas, and plans for your rig.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the site. We used to have a bunch of different sites all run independently that were all joined together just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for joinging up. Where are you from Javier?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of guys from Cali on the board I think. I get out there every so often.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site & Happy New Year! I go to Oregon at least once a year and usually get down to Northern Cali' a couple of times (really like Crescent City).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics I took this morning.
Don't hate on my photoshoping skills too much. :wink:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Photoshop skills seem on par with others. I wouldn't worry. I like the license plate....lol
I never do get tired of looking at GM trucks.
Truck doesn't look lowered in the first pic, is the second how you want it to look when you're done?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, the second pic is what i want it to look like. Plus bigger rims, shaved handles, roll pan. And other goodies. :)

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.
So they say...

I know I'll be contradicting myself, but after working customer service, people can come up with dumb questions, such as:
"I know it's your policy, but why am I being charged an overdraft fee for over drawing my acct?"

ummmm....hmmm how to best answer that question....

Man Therapy is good... How much do you charge for this Steve?:tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts