GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I don't have a burb yet but I've been wanting one for a while and I'm getting close to getting one. I'm mainly looking for a 94-97 4X4 but will consider other years. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. It's nice to find a forum (or section of one) that is all about the Suburban.

Cheers,

Bruce

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome aboard !

We love Burbs here.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the site!

It used to be a bunch of independent websites, but we joined them all together last year and moved to this format about a month ago.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome!!
you'll love driving a 'burb :)
I'm sure I will. I'm used to full size trucks. I'm really looking forward to being able to put the kids in the 2nd row, the gear in the 3rd row, and the dogs in the back. With my wife's "SUV" we have to put all our gear on a cargo carrier in the receiver hitch. Not at all handy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, and I forgot to mention taking vacations with just the kids and removing the 3rd row seat and having all that cargo room. Speaking of which. What is the distance from the back of the 2nd row to the back doors on a 92-99? I can't seem to find these dimensions online anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I second that...

I genuinely enjoy driving mine...Now that I got an MP3 player and cassette adapter, its even better.

Good luck, and let us know when you find something.

Kevin
I'm sure I'll be posting a pic once a get one. I'm not in a big rush though. Even though I'd like to get one tomorrow I still need to add to the fund a little.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts