GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holy Smoke says thanks for coming aboard

I'm Jay from Waxhaw (that's right,,waxhaw) N.C. Original from southern Calif. with a 6 cyl. Camaro ,bracket race. Now I have two c10 trucks. 69 truck for work and one 70 for showing off. The 70 c10 is getting ready for the road in a Christian Ministry .
I was in the Navy as a Corpman. This is my first time at one of these, so it may take a while to get quik. I don't know computors, I just cut hair for a living.

Holy Smoke

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I'm Jay from Waxhaw (that's right,,waxhaw) N.C. Original from southern Calif. with a 6 cyl. Camaro ,bracket race. Now I have two c10 trucks. one for work and one for showing off. If you have any questions about 69-70 c10's , I'll let you know if I don't know.
This is my first time at one of these, so it may take a while to get quik. I don't know computors, I just cut hair for a living.
So, are Gallary working now?
Holy Smoke
Welcome holy smoke! The galleries are a sore subject, I've been a little busy lately and can't seem to get it reuploaded. :neutral: Welcome otherwise though!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!:sign0016:

·
Banned
372 Posts
Welcome to the site! My first truck was a 70 C-10 and I plan to build another soon, but I am going to do some radical modifications to set it apart from the rest. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find just a 70 C-10 body in decent shape for somewhere in the free-$1000 range would you?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jay,,
Nice 1st truck . looks like my first,, 69 long bed I'll try to incl. a pic. (can't figure how) Your's was a nice short bed.
Sorry I don't know of any 69-72 models here in nc. I do have a nice hood,, does that help? were should I mail it ? Can't help you with the rest of the truck.
thanks for the greeting.
jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts