GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in the back of a Silverado. Apparently a tradeshow display for saddlelights.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
HAHA, I saw that in the thumbnail first and thought it was a real horse! I was like, "what the!". It's all good though. :glasses:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A first glance in my rear view mirror had me aghast, then I composed myself and grabbed the camera phone.:lol:

·
Registered
664 Posts
judging from the rear view, I figured it must be a Clinton for President ad of some sort,

you know....... vote for a horses.............. I'll leave the rest to your imagination :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,391 Posts
Unplugged, you have GOT to stop taking flawless pictures while driving. Not only do you make the rest of us look bad (which is the most important point :gasp:), but you of all people should know how dangerous that is.:lol:
However, that is quite a sight to see rolling down the interstate.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warning....if you see me talking on the phone while driving down the interstate......Pull over and get out of my way! Ignore this advice and you take your life into your own hands.:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Someone who claims to be related to the owner of that vehicle/display emailed me some time back. Not sure what ever happened to that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts