GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find my GCVW for a 2007 Suburban LTZ? Edmunds was not helpful.
I just weighted by 2007 Suburban LTZ with my large pop up camper and I need to find out if I am within the total GCVW which I think is the rating telling me the total combined weight including truck, cargo and tow weights.

My trailer is only 3460lbs
Truck = 2,980 steer axle/ front and 4,200 drive axle / rear
TOTAL 10,600

Thank you in advance for any help.

·
4,781 Posts
Anyone know where I can find my GCVW for a 2007 Suburban LTZ? Edmunds was not helpful.
I just weighted by 2007 Suburban LTZ with my large pop up camper and I need to find out if I am within the total GCVW which I think is the rating telling me the total combined weight including truck, cargo and tow weights.

My trailer is only 3460lbs
Truck = 2,980 steer axle/ front and 4,200 drive axle / rear
TOTAL 10,600

Thank you in advance for any help.
If you have the Owner's Manual, under the Towing Section......it shows the Max. Trailer Weight and the GCVW(Gross Combined Vehicle Weight) for your Suburban......also is your 07" a 1/2 or 3/4 Ton and what Size Engine and Gears does it have??

Edit:.....If you don't have the Owners manual, the below link has both Max. Trailer Weight and GCVW for the 2007" Suburban's....2wd and 4wd and all of the Engine Size's and Gears and last all of the Trim levels,

Link,
http://www.cars.com/chevrolet/suburban/2007/specifications/?acode=USB70CHS101B0

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help.
The GCVW according to the cars.com website is 13,000 which means I am well within the limits given my GCVW is 10,600.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts