Here are the instructions for unlocking a Theftlock radio.
01. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
02. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
03. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write
this number down. Don't take forever, fifteen seconds max before the
04. Press the AM/FM button
05. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write
this number to the right of the first one.
06. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from
STEP 03 and the last three digits are from STEP 05
07. Call 1-800-537-5148
08. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid code, try again"
09. Press 139010 then # (pound) You will be asked to enter your four
or six digit code followed by a * (star)
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then 8 * (star)
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be
12. Turn the ignition ON (the radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to SEC and your
radio is now unlocked and usable.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to all General Motors truck owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, lift kits, wheels, tires, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!