GM Truck Club Forum banner

How Did You Find GMTruckClub.com?

• Total voters
501 - 520 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This could be a new one. We have a 2008 land rover lr2 that I have been working on. As we were using our chevy truck amot more I had to do some work on the brakes of the truck. As I was a little familiar with vehicle forums through my land rover, I figured there were probably forums for chevy trucks. I found this one.

·
Registered
5 Posts

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.
So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789

I found it through Duck Duck Go. great search engine and they don't do google creepy things

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are forums for women to bit*h about there male counterpart. Anything is out there.
Bitchin' about your counterpart is a waste of time. Save your energy for taking care of your Chevy. You're going to need it!!

I found this website by searching for answers to issues with my '14 Silverado Z71, using my present search engine, ixquick.com which features startpage.com.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
How often do you see women on here???
This is not a forum for their hormonal emotional issues. This is a forum to solve vehicle issues.
I refer those women to www.mensuck.com
I'm a major subject matter over there next to Charlie Harper (Sheen).
Love FemiNazi's and their emotional distorted crap!!!

My whole premise here is:

1. "Follow the Pro's instructions to the "T". No assumptions ever!!!" Learn to listen!!!
2. "Do it right the first time."
3. "Stop Guesstimating" --- "Stop assuming."
4. "Don't keep replacing parts."
5. "Don't touch items you don't understand completely or have the proper tools."
6. "If it ain't broke or dysfunctional, don't fix it."
7. "Torque everything including plastics and aluminum."
8. "If you can afford the vehicle, you can afford the factory service manuals over a lift kit."
9. "Never attempt to outsmart the Pro's, we know what's going on."

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bought my GMC a year ago and had an issue months later. Checked out youtube first actually and found the trucks problem which was the fuel relief valve. $47. later issue resolved.
Next was the camper I purchased, I was looking for towing info. Did a google and this site came up, so I registered and asked away. I can tell you after realizing that most answers are right there in your vehicles manual. There were also answers right there on my factory decal on the glove box which I had no idea what That was for!
I'm sure there are more forums out there covering the Chevy/GMC but this came up for me and I've been satisfied so far.
thnx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bout three years ago I was given a 1997 k3500 7.4 dually crew cab utility truck. A brief look at the truck revealed all but one exhaust manifold bolts on the left bank had been snapped off flush with the head, and no exhaust manifold gasket at all, the intake manifold had a 3/16 inch gap under the left side where gasket should be, five different kinds and heat ranges of spark plugs, distributor cap loose, 2 plug wires that had no ends, leaky water pump, serpentine belt that had lost half its width, Fuel pump that only worked intermittently, 5 different brands of injectors, a plugged up muffler, one empty cat and one melted down and plugging the outlet completely (same bank as the missing exhaust gasket and broken bolts), front brakes worn to steel on rotor...But I drove her Home!!! Had all the power of a GEO and was running on 3 cylinders. I did a search for "what should the fuel trim readings be on a 7.4 1997 vortec. Did the search on google, saved this forum, went to Bing and you came up again, went to Yahoo and there you were, so I started reading all the old threads and making my parts list. $300 worth of parts later she runs like new at 197,000 very hard forestry department miles

·
Registered
598 Posts
I asked Jeeves. kidding, I found it years ago searching symptoms of a problem the 07 had. People here seemed honest, real and willing to offer advice without the typical attitude found on the internet these days.

·
Registered
5 Posts

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.
So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789

I typed large chevrolet truck forums first one to come up

·
Registered
3 Posts

HOW DID YOU FIND US?

View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789

I was searching for info on how to wire 3rd brake light on a Topper and one of the forums from the site pulled in a Google search. Sure glad it did cause there's nothing on YouTube.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was on the world wide web trolling around and I was looking for Chevy Clubs in my area. I'm retired and starting to on my 2004 Silverado. I'm hoping to gain some helpful information and ideals for my build. I'll be posting some before, during and after pic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did a google search looking up Truck LS swap and this forum came up. If anyone could help me that’d be great!

501 - 520 of 558 Posts