GM Truck Club Forum banner

How Did You Find GMTruckClub.com?

521 - 536 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
1999 GMC Sierra K2500
52 Posts
I found it through a Google search while trying to figure out what is wrong with my A/C.

·
Registered
4 Posts

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.
So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789

I searched Google, for Sonoma specific pages with good information on a V8 swap, I was in the S10 forum but the admin acted like a man child and scolded me for using a 7 yr old thread to get advice on losing the 2.2l and dropping a 5.7l. He told me to start a new thread, instead of resurrecting an existing thread with some of the exact information I was seeking. But I dont want to be in a forum that has a child for an Admin!
So here I am!

·
Registered
9 Posts

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.
So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789

I did a Google search concerning wind shield wipers that wouldn't turn off on a 2003 Express van.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don't come here much but I Do appreciate people and websites that help people out!
Thanks!
Oh Yeah, I found this site years ago threw Google.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I found this through google, when we were fixing our Chevy Suburban brakes. We have a 2010 Chevy suburban 1500 lt with almost 170 thousand miles. Love the car, and it stills runs strong except for it needs some brake work! I am also looking for a chevy truck, anywhere from 1947- 2020! My truck that i have always wanted is a 1949 Chevy 3100!

521 - 536 of 565 Posts