GM Truck Club Forum banner

How Did You Find GMTruckClub.com?

561 - 580 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Suburban Z71 LQ4 460HP/470TQ swap 4.30 gears Yukon Grizzly Locker Goodyear Duratrac 35/12.5R17
50 Posts
Google search for SAS for my 2003 Suburban build

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm about waist deep in a off frame restoration of a 1969 step side Chevy c-10. Looking to use a sounding board of the changes and updates I want to do to this truck. The frame is about to go to the powder coating shop. Is there any suggestions now or right after it comes back?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did a google search for "1996 Chevy K1500 305cui cranks, won't start, due to no spark", and i think it was about 4th or 5th down the list, but i saw a linkb to someone with a similar issue, and that person was a "GM truck club" member. I immediately made an account and posted my issue. Received help almost instantly, from several sources. With wonderful insight into my issue. I dont know how people did it before the internet, but it must've been like sending smoke signals or something. Definitely couldn't solve an issue like mine so quickly without this forums help. Ty so very much.

Also some how my account was temporarily banned, but was unbanned very quickly after speaking with customer support for the GM truck club site.

Sincerely,
Mayhem702

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a google search. Figured I spend a lot of time reading these forums to address common problems or just to check out what other people have done to their trucks...so why not join right?

·
Registered
2009 GMC Sierra 1500 All-Terrain edition
1 Posts
I did a search on DuckDuckGo for P0306 code on my truck and then oil pressure dropped out while trying to get it to temperature to see if the cat might be clogged up.

·
Registered
1995 GMC Sierra C1500 4.3L
7 Posts
I found it by Google search for why my hazzard lights don't work.

My search wording below.

95 gmc sierra hazard lights come on when i put my foot on the brake if the switch is on

·
Registered
2004 Avalanche 5.3 4WD. LM7 TSP 220R cam, PRC stage 2.5 243/799 Heads, LT headers, 6" lift 35s
77 Posts
I had seen this forum when googling mechanical issues with my Avalanche for a few years, and I ended up joining a forum called ChevyAvalancheFanClub, but since the Avalanche was discontinued years ago it was pretty dead, so I figured I'd join this one, since it seemed pretty lively.

·
Registered
2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71
1 Posts
HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.

So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Chevy Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.

So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in GM!
View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789
I found this sight on Google in search of advice/suggestions/help with my 2004 Avalanche project. I don't know why I didn't become a member until today. I have done a lot of work already and wish I would have taken progress photos... Well I have a long way to go with her so I guess now is a good time to start. To whoever created this forum site .Thank You

·
Registered
79 Posts
I found the site while surfing the web in search of a solution for a problem with my vehicle.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
HOW DID YOU FIND US?

View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789
I was searching Google for "Are the 2007 GMC Trucks pre-wired for Power Windows? And BAM! Here you are!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My is name Scott Van Dusen wife Gerri I live the DFW area a Mesquite Tx I Drive a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT I got it 2 months ago
I was looking for a group to hang out and make new friends and go to car & truck shows Oh! yes I do go to Nascar races

·
Registered
3 Posts
HOW DID YOU FIND US?

View attachment 50788
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50789
Trying to help an older gentleman with his 08 Silverado that's missing the RPO sticker. Wasnt sure of Engine/Trans/transfer case combo and he's having 4wd issues, and looking for build sheets online, with no luck, and googled something. Ended up on Resources for GM Owners and Enthusiasts | GM Parts Online at the bottom under chevy clubs and blogs first listing!

561 - 580 of 598 Posts