GM Truck Club Forum banner

How Did You Find GMTruckClub.com?

561 - 571 of 571 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Suburban Z71 LQ4 460HP/470TQ swap 4.30 gears Yukon Grizzly Locker Goodyear Duratrac 35/12.5R17
47 Posts
Google search for SAS for my 2003 Suburban build

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm about waist deep in a off frame restoration of a 1969 step side Chevy c-10. Looking to use a sounding board of the changes and updates I want to do to this truck. The frame is about to go to the powder coating shop. Is there any suggestions now or right after it comes back?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did a google search for "1996 Chevy K1500 305cui cranks, won't start, due to no spark", and i think it was about 4th or 5th down the list, but i saw a linkb to someone with a similar issue, and that person was a "GM truck club" member. I immediately made an account and posted my issue. Received help almost instantly, from several sources. With wonderful insight into my issue. I dont know how people did it before the internet, but it must've been like sending smoke signals or something. Definitely couldn't solve an issue like mine so quickly without this forums help. Ty so very much.

Also some how my account was temporarily banned, but was unbanned very quickly after speaking with customer support for the GM truck club site.

Sincerely,
Mayhem702

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a google search. Figured I spend a lot of time reading these forums to address common problems or just to check out what other people have done to their trucks...so why not join right?

·
Registered
2009 GMC Sierra 1500 All-Terrain edition
1 Posts
I did a search on DuckDuckGo for P0306 code on my truck and then oil pressure dropped out while trying to get it to temperature to see if the cat might be clogged up.

561 - 571 of 571 Posts