GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm out in Orillia, Ontario and we barely have any. Starting to get cold though -28 today with the wind chill

Where yall from and hows the weather their?

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Saint John NB, we had 3 days of rain turning to freezing rain and then to snow.
We have 1, or 2, inches of ice and maybe 2 inches of snow.
Just starting to get cold, going down to -17c (2 Fahrenheit for our US members) over night.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I'm down in tropical southeast Michigan (western Detroit area). Hovering between zero to 5 degrees Celsius for the Canadian brothers or 32 to 41 degrees for the people who don't understand Canadian thinking.

Still waiting to try out my paddle replaced snow blower, nor have I used the ice scraper this winter.

But I'm hearing the bit*hing about the couple inches of snow (few days back) from my Tucson Arizona brothers and sisters. Offered all the $100 show shovels along with $50 ice scrapers they want. Even a few snowmobiles!

·
Registered
789 Posts
We got nothing here in Milwaukee. Its all going down south Chicago and st Louis.
30 degrees today, predicted 35 on Saturday.
(and who said Wisconsin sucks)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We are having terrible weather. It only got up to 61 degrees F today and it was partly cloudy. It’s supposed to rain for the 4th time in 3 months and no one seems to know when this madness will end.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Beach couldn't survive in the upper tier states or Canada.

In Michigan, it's 7o degrees one day, ...next day, 20 degrees with a 0 degree wind chill and blowing 10 inches of snow, then back to 70 on the third day.

Would love him to deal with "Lake Effect" snow storms or "Northeaster's that Canada gives us.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
No snow whatsoever. Hey Rick i live pretty close to you on the other side of the river and about an hour n a quarter north. She's cold now and for the first time this year i can take my truck into the field to get firewood! Which is good cuz i getting down to the nitty gritty, maybe only 2 weeks of wood left. We heat with wood and have propane back up. But no snow at all.

Al

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
3,793 Posts
Salt Lake City valley floor maybe a couple inches depending on how close to the mountains you are. The ski resorts have from 50-65”

Reactions: MrShorty

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Another one from Milwaukee, Nuttin here, Just record high temps last week. It has been so warm here that people are complaining about above normal temps being soooo frigid. So far we have had just 1.7 inches of snow for the season. WAY behind normal. We have been sending all of our snow down south.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Beach couldn't survive in the upper tier states or Canada.

In Michigan, it's 7o degrees one day, ...next day, 20 degrees with a 0 degree wind chill and blowing 10 inches of snow, then back to 70 on the third day.

Would love him to deal with "Lake Effect" snow storms or "Northeaster's that Canada gives us.
I wouldn’t stay and try to survive, I’d move to a better place and live (it up). :cool:

Reactions: RayVoy

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Snow we have some now! winter has arrived! Not much but its drifting so maybe 3inches. Its currently 1F plus the windchill... were under a few watches... snow squall, cold warning... a reminder i live in Canada and this should be normal. Lol.

yesterday 2 of my kids helped me dig out the sierra so we could do some donuts in the field! for about an hour we tore ass all around the fields having a blast! The rest of my kids were all like its too cold out! While we were in the cab of the truck with the heat on blasting around the field. FUN FUN! i could never live in any kind of city again.

Al

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
FINALLY
"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas........." We finally got about 6 inches down, and temps went down to sub zero F to make sure it stays for a while. It is now supposed to be "accumulating" snow every other day for the next week with temps hovering around zero F.

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
3,793 Posts
That should keep it around until about April, right Jeff?

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
We have 4 inches of ice on everything.
Yesterday's snow (4") changed to rain and we had a flash freeze. The sh#t turned to ice.
The high for tomorrow is -10c (14f) and Wed and Thur are going to around 40f, crazy weather.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We have 4 inches of ice on everything.
Yesterday's snow (4") changed to rain and we had a flash freeze. The sh#t turned to ice.
The high for tomorrow is -10c (14f) and Wed and Thur are going to around 40f, crazy weather.
Wow! I hope folks didn’t have anything they need left outside, or the season may have to change before they can use it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts