GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
No snow whatsoever. Hey Rick i live pretty close to you on the other side of the river and about an hour n a quarter north. She's cold now and for the first time this year i can take my truck into the field to get firewood! Which is good cuz i getting down to the nitty gritty, maybe only 2 weeks of wood left. We heat with wood and have propane back up. But no snow at all.

Al

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Snow we have some now! winter has arrived! Not much but its drifting so maybe 3inches. Its currently 1F plus the windchill... were under a few watches... snow squall, cold warning... a reminder i live in Canada and this should be normal. Lol.

yesterday 2 of my kids helped me dig out the sierra so we could do some donuts in the field! for about an hour we tore ass all around the fields having a blast! The rest of my kids were all like its too cold out! While we were in the cab of the truck with the heat on blasting around the field. FUN FUN! i could never live in any kind of city again.

Al

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
we have had pretty much the same weather here Jeff but not as much snow has fallen, it also all melted in one day last week and was almost all covered back over the next day. LOL. which was great for the field rink that i have going on here. so I had a look at a map to see where abouts you are compared to me here in southern Ontario, i am pretty much due east of you. So we do share a lot of the same weather systems but you obviously get the brunt of it. We have a full out blizzard right now but only a couple inches of snow has fallen if that and i can still see the grass poking through. But since i had a look at the radar your storm is heading straight at me and maybe the weather forecasters got this one right.

I have today off from work, im home trying to get **** done. Mainly firewood. yesterday i broke the solenoid off the starter on the sierra and had to use the burb to go harvest timber. Its stacked and waiting to be brought home. Today i have chopped a bunch of firewood and now am about to attempt to replace this starter with a brand new one... wish me luck. i wanna go get that damn timber before we really get hammered. LOL.

have a good one all, stay warm and throw some more logs on the fire!

Al

1 - 3 of 3 Posts