GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
785 Posts
Another one from Milwaukee, Nuttin here, Just record high temps last week. It has been so warm here that people are complaining about above normal temps being soooo frigid. So far we have had just 1.7 inches of snow for the season. WAY behind normal. We have been sending all of our snow down south.

·
Super Moderator
785 Posts
FINALLY
"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas........." We finally got about 6 inches down, and temps went down to sub zero F to make sure it stays for a while. It is now supposed to be "accumulating" snow every other day for the next week with temps hovering around zero F.

·
Super Moderator
785 Posts
Last week got our first real snow of the season with the 6 incher I mentioned, since then we have had another 8 incher and we are now in the middle of a 13 inch blizzard. Then the temp will plummet to what is expected to be record low temps by Wednesday. We are expecting to break the lowest high temp ever which is at -12°F and then that night we might break the coldest ever temp of -26°F. Then just to make it more fun the wind will kick up and drive the wind chill to around -55°F.

My truck is buried pretty deep right now, the new snow is up to the top of the bumpers, and the plows have been piling even more. I hope it will climb out when it is time to go home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts