GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy to all in this fine group ! I've been a member fer a while now but havent had much time to spend here until now. My wife and I have a 2003 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 with the 8.1L and Allison auto (AKA "The Great White Buffallo") which we use to tow our 24 ft Prowler travel trailer and haul our 2 quads around Arizona and the southwest. We enjoy 4 wheeling, riding and exploring every chance we get, and for a 24 yr married couple in there early 40's I'm proud to say we can still manage a 70-100 mile trip on our quads in a single day. A really great group you all have here and I've posted a few pics so you may get to know us a little better. Looking forward to many laughs, stories and adventures to share here.

Thanx'
Grynder n Buttercup

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good to have another person from the Southwest. I get over that way every now and again, was in Tucson in march.

We had a Prowler trailer when I grew up in the northwest, it's a good trailer. We never had quads though, someone bought a boat and it was water time for us.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome Grynder!:great:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the welcomes. Having a lot of fun here so far. We did the boat thing right before our latest campers. Nothing like towing a couple of teenage boy's around the lake at 35-40 mph to remind them that dear 'ol pop is still in charge, LOL. Had a great time but when they moved out, we moved on, sold the boat and picked up the Buffallo.

See Ya'll around the site,
G.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts