GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all!!

I just found this site and wanted to join up. I just bought a 99 Suburban a couple of months ago and have been looking for a place like this to go to. I am sure I'll have some questions come up as I get more familiar with my truck and things pop up. See you around.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
We are glad to have you and we will be here if you need us.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
By the way I love your avitar. How did you make it?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
84fiero123 said:
By the way I love your avitar. How did you make it?
Thanks, that is some pictures of my 76 Trans Am in a burnout contest I entered here in Dallas a couple of years ago. I can't take credit for that, the moderator at Transamcountry.com made that for me out of some pictures I supplied him. I'm not that computer savy. It's a .gif if that means anything. :?

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Good job who ever made it.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Hey, welcome. How did you hear about us?

Anyhow, I'm down in South Arlington. Love the burnout pictures, that's just a animated gif, not hard to make, you can even make them in photoshop.

I didn't think that they would let a Ranchero inside the city limits of The Colony.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw an ad on Craigslist for this site, so I thought I would check it out.

There is a city ordinance against Rancheros here. I had to sneak it in at night and it stays covered so no one knows it's here. :)

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
;-) Nothing wrong with having a variety of autos. What came first, the el camino or the ranchero?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ranchero debuted in '57 and the El Camino in '59.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts