GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been cold in the south, how about in the Northwest?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Pretty mild until a couple of weeks ago when we had a few inches of snow on the coast and then less inland. Temps turned to freezing and have been in the teens and 20's since and just clear and cold. Nothing compared to how bad it is in the midwest right now. I love driving in the snow, but not on ice and it's a big difference driving my 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4X4 CC SB Duramax than it was driving my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 on ice a couple of weeks ago before the trade-in. :shock:

·
Registered
69 Posts
After no rain for two weeks we get a break and now it's raining all weekend. Why can't it rain on a monday!

·
Registered
9 Posts
weather check in

This has to been one of the most interesting summers around. one week you would swear it is winter and tomorrow it is going to be 95 again. Crazzzzzy. Any hoot i realize this post is way after the fact, but i wanted to get my name out there.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been talking to my sister up there, got photos of my niece's first day at school and it was raining cats and dogs! I rememer those days, going to school with the crazy rainy days!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Weird weather out here. Normally we see 100+ days in late July/early August. This year it was June. We seem to be getting rainy weather a little early too. Normally don't get that until October. Hopefully this is a sign that winter is going to be long and cold. We need the water/snow since our snowpack last winter was only 30% of normal.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's been pretty damn wet around here this year. Already had a couple of floods. Can't wait 'til summer time!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Too much snow and rain!!! This has happened in the past, but there was so much building going on over the past 20 years that there isn't enough greenery to suck up all the water! Just floods the streets! :grrrrrr:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
We had up to 5 feet of snow in some places locally and now record rains and flooding. Many people lost barn roofs and awnings due to heavy snow. I have a metal storage shed that the roof is now inverted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts