GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining a lot here lately. Like 20 of the last 30 days probably. The lakes are finally back up to their level after being low for like 5 years.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
it was 90 here in CT on friday. Of course I was out making flower beds at some rich guys house. It sucked.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Wet, Melanie has finally gotten her garden in just this past week.

But then now that we need the rain it has dried up. We did get some last night so maybe we won’t have to water the garden today.

I on the other hand have been trying to get an old horse trailer welded so we can use it, every time it try to do some welding either it is raining or to windy to use the mig and the arc welder is just to heavy duty to use on this thin metal.

Now today I might get it done, welding wise, then I can get the lights installed so it will be useable.

If I can figure out how to stop the program that keeps taking over my pictures when I try and put them in the computer I will post pictures of how to wire a trailer.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Nature got a little confused, and thought it was may showers that brought june flowers. But since then, the last week or so, it's been pretty nice out.
Today we've got 90's medium humidity.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
It's been raining a lot here lately. Like 20 of the last 30 days probably. The lakes are finally back up to their level after being low for like 5 years.
Dont let the full lakes fool ya into thinking were out of the drought, all the aquifirs we use for our ground water are still very low.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Were in the Trinity River Basin, our aquifirs are spread from this side of the Texas Oklahoma boarder to past Palestine, TX. This site has some good info on Texas water. http://tx.usgs.gov/
The home page has info for every states water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts