AWESOME ride man!! :great:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
holy crap im in love!! looks amazing :great:

·
Registered
86 Posts
In your signature picture it looks like you removed the passenger side headlight. Did you do that because you were draggin it and wanted more air flowing in? Or does it just look like it is missing. Either way, awesome truck.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good man!!!:great:... and don't forget to throw some tire shine on that spare!!! LOL:rofl:

Jack.
YES I DID !!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In your signature picture it looks like you removed the passenger side headlight. Did you do that because you were draggin it and wanted more air flowing in? Or does it just look like it is missing. Either way, awesome truck.
I have a K&N CAI and remove the headlight to get more Air too it:glasses: Dose it work ..... ummm lil

·
Registered
380 Posts
Shine up the spare HA HA HA
But hey, at least you remembered about it. I got owned one night when I was driving home late, my stock tire blew out and I needed to change it. It took me awhile but I got the spare tire out from underneath the truck.... and it was flat :rofl:

The truck looks great, I love that front grill. But you need to do something about that antenna.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice Ride man...I do like the grill a lot, i think it accents the truck...good job with the spare..lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts