GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gas is at $1.12 in Saskatoon and I think the gas Lords are going to keep caping wells untile they
get the price they want. We have lots of oil in Saskatchewan they just don't want to take it out
of the ground. Will:sleep:

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is unreal. And here we are paying $3.09

·
Registered
279 Posts
I started running premium in mine because I'm installing the Hypertech Max programmer tomorrow and its $1.209/l....sucks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I started running premium in mine because I'm installing the Hypertech Max programmer tomorrow and its $1.209/l....sucks!

I`m running the Hypertech Max Energy in my Duramax and i love the extra get up and go but so far it hasn`t improved my mileage yet but my foot has gotten a little heavier since the tuner. You will like it.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
yeah umm try 3.37 a gallon X 42 for the suburban's or X 34 for the sierra. Either way I can't fill up for anything less than $100.:no:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

Good lord! Your right on top of the Oil sands production...What the hell is that all about?

I'm about $1.10 a litre here in Ontario

·
Registered
279 Posts
I work for Precision Drilling, drilling for Husky, Petro Canada, Encana and ConocoPhillips and we can't even get a deal on gas! Got my Max Energy programmer yesterday and installed new programming, pretty good throttle response haven't gone on a highway trip yet to see mpg. Kinda nice I can use it on the Yukon also when we use it to go on holidays.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts