GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 93 suburban 4x4 runs great. I would like to find out where I can get new head lights, tail lights, they are faded or is there something out there that restore them to look clear again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't restore

New ones can be found on ebay, or even the dealer is relatively cheap. Restoration is expensive by a pro, and not very good d-i-y.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
You can buff out the lexan covers on the front headlamps. A little flitz, a buffing wheel, and an electric drill does wonders. The tail lamps on my 93 burb are stock and OK, so I haven't had to buff those.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I used stuff called "Plastix" on a few sets of cloudy lamp covers we had on our cars. Worked great by hand and even better with a drill and buffing pad, the covers look new. Cost $3.85 at Auto Zone.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just put in new headlights, turn sig's and tail lights in my 93. I bought them from stylin trucks (before I found this site) and they made a BIG difference. Now I need a new grill and bumper, the new additions are making them look bad. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Headlight replacement

I just replaced the headlights and tail lights on my 1994 Suburban thru JC Whitney catalog. They look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts