GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working on my truck and I broke one of the vacum hose's on the MAP. It's a 1989 GMC Bur and the MAP sit's on a bracket on the left side of the engine. All the hose's were brittle and needed to be replaced anyway. I need a diargram showing were all the hoses go.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I was working on my truck and I broke one of the vacum hose's on the MAP. It's a 1989 GMC Bur and the MAP sit's on a bracket on the left side of the engine. All the hose's were brittle and needed to be replaced anyway. I need a diargram showing were all the hoses go.
What ever possessed you to take them all off at the same time? lol

Take one off, put a new one on, then go on to the next one.

There should be diagram on the radiator support of all the vac. lines.

I just got back in from doing a y pipe and my manual is in the shop.

If there is no diagram on the radiator support I will see if I can find one on it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kno I know

I am the dumb one here I didnt mean to take them all off at the same time. They were brlttle and started breaking:party:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
don't take it personal

I am the dumb one here I didnt mean to take them all off at the same time. They were brlttle and started breaking:party:
Well is there a diagram on the radiator support or do we need to try and find you one?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

THANKS FOR THE HELP i HAD A FREIND WITH A BUR AND WE JUST LOOKED AT HIS...............................:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts