GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a white 2007 Tahoe like mine and it had a personal plate that said US PRIDE

I just thought that was cool.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I won't lie. I pulled into a shopping center parking lot today ( IN KY ) and in the car across from me two girls were kissing..... honest. I tried not to stare but I glanced up as they back out and left and the front plates read "FST PTCH". CLASSIC!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I won't lie. I pulled into a shopping center parking lot today ( IN KY ) and in the car across from me two girls were kissing..... honest. I tried not to stare but I glanced up as they back out and left and the front plates read "FST PTCH". CLASSIC!
You're definitely the better man, because I WOULD have stared....
Ok, why do I feel dirty all the sudden?:lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
OK, by glanced.. I mean stared. I mean I looked up a couple of times as I got my phone and looked in my glove box and they were still at it.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
OK, by glanced.. I mean stared. I mean I looked up a couple of times as I got my phone and looked in my glove box and they were still at it.
I say good for them! Now did you get any pics on your camera phone....lol
I'm kidding.

Ok, see I still have the gift to totally hijack a thread!:lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can hijack one when you want to. Of course I wasn't quick enough to snap a photo. But they were bigger than me so it was probally for the best that they didn't catch me up to no good.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Cool personal plates

Other plates I've seen that were pretty cool.

A little Alfa Romo I saw had a plate "42LTLQT" (foreign little cutie)

A 1940 Ford hot rod had a plate of "ISNT IT"

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
personal favorite BAABAA....the car was a black jeep

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I know it's not related, but I just happened to catch the LSU, and Stanford softball game today. This girl (Dani Hofer) was pitching for LSU, and her windup looked like it was very painful. Every other pitcher was smooth, and her's was jerky, and well...... painful looking. I'm thinking she won't be pitching for long, if she can't work out a better wind up.
She had some pretty impressive pitches though.:great:

Anyway, back to the thread.... When I was in high school I had planned on following a career in computers but never did. In anticipation of that career I got this plate "CMPUTE"for my vehicle.
I still have it as of today. (Not registered though)

·
Registered
233 Posts
my two favourites ive seen so far are one on a baby blue mustang cobra it was "TAG/UR/IT" lol and on a reallllyyyy nice 99ish trans am i seen "U WISH" my personal favourite.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Other plates I've seen that were pretty cool.

A little Alfa Romo I saw had a plate "42LTLQT" (foreign little cutie)

A 1940 Ford hot rod had a plate of "ISNT IT"
I swear ive seen that Alfa Romeo the plate and car sounds so familiar and i remember it wasnt an everyday car.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
My old plate on my 84 Slammer. Still have it but not registered.
Cuz I was always Scrappin' the control arms on road..:he:

·
Registered
7 Posts
this one i though was pretty cool it's not a personal plate but i though was pretty cool , this chick (a hot blonde one at that) has a mid 90's vette with a plate frame that says" if you can catch me you can eat me" ,This vette sounds wicked also no way is it stock with just a few bolt on's whatever is done to it is done right

1 - 18 of 18 Posts