GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we're all aware Apple came out with the i-Pod, then the i-Shuffle. The idea with the i-shuffle is that randomization is the key to keeping things interesting I present you with the i-Suburban. This is just the tip of the iceburg, the possibilities are almost limitless.

We start by replacing the inner and outter tie rods, on both sides with the high tension rubber bands found on one of the more popular weight training machines. This gives the impression through the steering wheel of control, however this could not be farther from the truth, because non-uniform terrain as is usually found on most roads will yield unexpected behaviors in the steering. Additionally to keep things interesting, since it's unlikely that you're always going to hit the same path on the black top each time you drive, the irratic steering is unlikely to be the same twice!

Don't wait do it today! Your passengers will thank you (well...maybe) for the ride they're not likely to ever forget.

It's 9:06pm....I'm at work...I'm bored..and you all had to suffer for it :D

(this is a joke, don't come knocking on my door thinking you've got yourself a lawsuit because you didn't exercise some common sense, and actually tried this yourself. I also realize that it's more likely that both tires would eventually go out in opposite directions, and ruin the front end, the wheels, and your truck. So please don't pm me telling me how I'm wrong, and it wouldn't work.)

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
nice one

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
HAH!

I have a co-worker who used to sell macs, I have to share this with him! :)

I can only imagine! Sounds like a "bouncy" ride!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Well, all those un-used power-band exercise machines can be put to good use!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts