GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody quick question...

Someone please tell me how I can LIFT my 1 Ton GMC 3500 2 wheel drive truck.

I've found body lifts but the point is still that the truck still isn't level. ANYONE!!!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site! I had the same problem with the '99 3/4 ton C/C I used top have as you have with the 1 ton. I have used "spacers" on 1/2 tons, but I don't know if any are available for the "big" trucks. Good luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was about to say "easy money" until I saw that you have 2wd.. lol
well how high do you want to go? or do you just want the truck to sit level? if you just want it to be level you can probably find coil spring spacers somewhere that are big enough to fit your springs.. or you might want to get bigger springs ... if you want more than a couple inches or so out of the front it will probably cost some money

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yea i would also say coil spacers as well or bigger coils if you can find them. however, you may be out of luck. most of the lift companies dont make lifts for 1 ton trucks only 3/4 or 1/2 ton. however, look at this site. rancho and rough country make lifts for your year and are spindle lifts but say are only for 3/4 or 1/2 ton. you could call them i guess and ask if it will work on your truck? worth a shot

http://rockymountainsusp.com/GM_2WD.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts