GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the drag strip last weekend with some SS friends . I have to lookinto getting Drags Im putting so much power to the ground my 60' time sucks ...... The tack was cold no one got a good hook my best time for the dawas 14.5

Mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyh7XApdaRI

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
COol. I heard the wind noise at first and thought it was the sound of your truck rumbling. ;-)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was WINDY out there I did not like it ...... My Truck is not that loud

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I think that Evo had a slight advantage with being awd and all but you definitely held your own! :great:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that Evo had a slight advantage with being awd and all but you definitely held your own! :great:
If my 60' was better i would have happyer ........AWD vsa 2wd the AWD will win . For a 5500 truck It is fast

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yea that is respectable nice job... and evos are wicked fast anyway so nice work

·
Registered
194 Posts
That vid is cool. I want to run mine just to see what it will do. The city won't renew the lease on the land for local race track though. They want the land the garbage dump if you can beliieve that. We have the largest motorsport area in western Canada and its going to close because of garbage. I guess all those efforts to get kids to the track to race and off city streets was for nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts