GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Well i just traded my 99 ZR2: body lift, 6 in susp. lift, frame sliders, front and rear guards, etc.
I fell in love and bought a 04' Sliverado Crew 2500 Quadrasteer. Fully loaded w/ every option but the DVD package and sliver color. 6L gas eater! my questions for you all out there is what kind of things have you all ran into? QS problems? What kind of Mods have people gone w/ that really look good/ and help vehicle out? Its a bit overkill for me at this point being a 3/4 ton, but i couldnt pass up the price and looks of the truck. My buddy has a 04 dodge crew duramax and drove my truck other day and loves the QS, turns like a car! Love it!
Any Ideas or Input from anyone is great!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just heard on the news $4.00 a gallon gas by spring.Just something to thing about since you mentioned gas eater.I would get e programmer to get better mileage.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The quickest and easiest to get the fuel economy up is to have a tune performed on your truck by a known tuner or get a chip. The tune will give you better overall economy, but will cost more in some cases. Also the chip is just easier, but you could also do the intake and exhaust to give you better economy but those are about the only three and easiest ways to increase this and give you a bit more power.
The quadrasteer is nice man, we were going to get it on our Old suburban but decided not to get a 3/4 ton because the 1/2 ton was more than enough to tow our trailer. Hope this helped!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you aware that there is a Site called DENALITRUCKS(dot)COM... and we cater to vehicles with Quadrasteer, because for a few Years, it was the only way you could buy a Sierra Denali. Check it out... I'm an Administrator on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts