GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'm looking to replace mine in my 96 Sierra....
E-bay wants $200 just for a stock CD Delco. Anybody have one out there? Same model as in pictures....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Slave cassette

Hi,
I have a 2001 Chevy suburban am/fm/cd remote cassette. I took out the cassette (dumped $1.67 in change out of it, thanks kids). I am looking to replace it with a GM09-AUX unit for my mp3. When I took out the cassette, I lost my rear speakers and now that I have connected the aux port I have no audio at all, no cd, radio or aux. everything is on like it is working what is wrong? I took out the aux connector and not audio. The light are not but noboby is home. Sorry I dont have pics of removing the cassette.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hi,
I have a 2001 Chevy suburban am/fm/cd remote cassette. I took out the cassette (dumped $1.67 in change out of it, thanks kids). I am looking to replace it with a GM09-AUX unit for my mp3. When I took out the cassette, I lost my rear speakers and now that I have connected the aux port I have no audio at all, no cd, radio or aux. everything is on like it is working what is wrong? I took out the aux connector and not audio. The light are not but noboby is home. Sorry I dont have pics of removing the cassette.
The connector might not have seated in properly....Or a wire or 2 pulled back out of harness.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'm just rounding up my stereo stuff now Renegademan. I'll post some pic's as parts come in. So far I have a kicker box single 10" sub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts