GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Where can I get info on 1987 GMC Sierra's? Like Horsepower and torque
My book only goes back to 1988. Your best bet is to contact GM and request a restoration packet. It will give you a lot of good info on your vehicle's model year . Even though they require a VIN to order the packet for you, it is NOT VIN specific.

Here's the details on it.
http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3580&highlight=packet

Here's an example of the information I got when I ordered my packet for my '93 burb. 93 Suburban restoration packet info

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
See I learned sompin' too. Thanks for link. I've never seen that post :great:
Your such a good boy, Patrick

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the link. the info in the example one you showed is exactly what i was looking for. you the man

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
BTW MD4x4Fireman, You can't live in Baltimore and be a ******* LOL. Its just not civilized. If going to the bath room at nite requires a flash light and slippers you might be a ******* LOL

Just kidding. Are you a real fireman? Cuz I've always wanted to wear that hat, come on let me try on that hat?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am a fireman. i am not from city i am from county and there are some ******** around here.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'm just teasin' sorry, Thanks for your service too. I think your our 2nd Fireman.

BTW I play a mean Roy Clarke "Duelling banjos" on the guitar...:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Keeps it light, we goof off like that too. I can understand why you guys need to keep a fun atmosphere. Its great to have you on with us. Do you have pics of your ride?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My book only goes back to 1988. Your best bet is to contact GM and request a restoration packet. It will give you a lot of good info on your vehicle's model year . Even though they require a VIN to order the packet for you, it is NOT VIN specific.

Here's the details on it.
http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3580&highlight=packet

Here's an example of the information I got when I ordered my packet for my '93 burb. 93 Suburban restoration packet info
how long do those resto packets take to get?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts