GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i need some help to find the best way to solv this problem .. il got an 95 burb 1500 350 /700 4 x 4 and im gonna swap the engine to an 350 HO (zzz) . it´s owersized 0.30 so its an 355 , im gonna use an crane comb (crn-104201) and on this 350 HO il got the stock cylinderheads with 58 cc champers mild ported and the new pistons gives Approximate compression ratio 9.73:1 with a 64cc head. so with my heads compression is alittle bit higher and of course im gonna use headers
( can anyone tell me what compression this shall be ? )

well the problem i need to solv is how i shall feed the engine .. shall /can i use the stock TBI set up with bigger injektors or do i need some other things to make it work good ?

il got an old TPI set up from my 89 f-bird and it might work as well ,,the tpi is less good on higher rpm but the comb is working to 3800 rpm so that wouldent be any problem

and perhapps i shall use the megasquirt system to control it ? its the easyest way as i see it to mapp it by my self !

any sugestions ?? please ?

Best regards from SWEDEN

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
not familiar with mega squirt.
try the original injectors first, they are not that hard to change to a bigger set if need be

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.