7,291 Posts
WOW!! They look great Mike.:great::great:

·
Super Moderator
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
WOW!! They look great Mike.:great::great:
Thanks Del.....:cool:

Oh yeah, that looks awesome Mike. Another tastefully done mod. Just curious, how difficult was the install?
Thanks Adam....It wasn't to Difficult, as the Late Model Vehicle's don't have Hog-Rings, like the Older Vehicles, the factory Interior was held on with.....Velcro, Plastic Clips and Zipper's......the Katzkin Interior has Velcro.....Plastic Clips and Zipper's....What took some time, was making Cut-outs for the....Headrest and Arm Rest......Katzkin had the Cut-out for the Seat Belts......Overall I Would say it Wasn't that Hard to Installed the Interior.....I Set Out all of the Katzkin Interior in the Sun.....which Made it More Ply-able and that made it Easier to Install.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Absolutley Awesome looking covers.They look like they fit really tight to the seats,nice job!.Do you mind if i ask how much they set you back!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What is that handle on the far back of the seat for? I don't believe my seats have that.

·
Super Moderator
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutley Awesome looking covers.They look like they fit really tight to the seats,nice job!.Do you mind if i ask how much they set you back!
Thanks Terry........the Katzkin Interior's are Not Seat Cover's, they are Replacements for the Factory Cloth Interior, which Need to be Removed before, Installing the Katzkin Interior.

What is that handle on the far back of the seat for? I don't believe my seats have that.
Not Sure on what Handle Your Asking About???....Sorry.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Mike the seats looks awesome, brings the interior all together, but I gotta say the full center console is my favorite, I need to find one for mine except indark gray.

·
Super Moderator
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike the seats looks awesome, brings the interior all together, but I gotta say the full center console is my favorite, I need to find one for mine except indark gray.
Thanks Erik......Along with the Black Suede.......I Painted the Speaker's Front/Rear and the Lid on the Center Console Satin Black.....to bring Some Contrast to the Interior and Now with the New Interior.....I Think all it ties Together.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
On the side of the seat there are two handles. The bottom handle when pulled allows the seat to recline. The handle I'm asking about is not the handle that allows the seat to recline. It you are looking at the first picture, its the handle farthest to the left on the seat.

·
Super Moderator
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Turned out great looking.
I've used Katzkins myself on a couple of vehicles I think they make one of the best replacement seat covers out.
Thanks Tim.....I Agree with You 100%, on Katzkin Having/Making the Best Seat Cover's.

On the side of the seat there are two handles. The bottom handle when pulled allows the seat to recline. The handle I'm asking about is not the handle that allows the seat to recline. It you are looking at the first picture, its the handle farthest to the left on the seat.
I installed the....2 Handles on Passenger Side Bucket Seat Wrong.....when I noticed my Mistake, Re-installed them they now look like they do in this picture....I thought that's what you were asking about, Good Eye..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Wow those look great! Definitely takes the interior to another level:glasses:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What I'm getting at is that my seats only have one handle, which is for the recline feature. My seats don't have the second handle towards the back of the seat, so I'm curious as to what that handle is for.

·
Super Moderator
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
What I'm getting at is that my seats only have one handle, which is for the recline feature. My seats don't have the second handle towards the back of the seat, so I'm curious as to what that handle is for.
OK......I got ya.....the Handle that is at the far left.......when I push that Handle/Level Forward, the Seat Back folds all the way forward, to make it easier for passengers to enter or to exit the rear back seat.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hmm, I figured that, but just wanted to know for sure. I wonder why GM made some seats with that feature and some seats without it. Thanks for the info anyhow.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts