GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i figure out how to post pics on here ill put some up, installed the 5 inch kit from rough country and love it. it was very easy to install just a lot of time consuming things. heard both bad an good about rough country but so far i love the kit!

· Registered
5,032 Posts
In for pix....

· Registered
5,117 Posts
Need pics asap!

· Registered
7,267 Posts
She looks good. Maybe paint or Line-X the toolbox black. JMO.

· Registered
7,267 Posts
I have a black diamond plate tool chest in the back of my '05 black Z-71 that fits under my tonno cover. I went with the floor mounted chest because with a lifted truck you can't reach into the toolbox ( at least I can't,short legs).

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can reach the sides of this one, but not very far in. I dont use the tool box for much other then my hitch and tow strap to pull the people out who cant drive in the snow here in central new york. i just like the looks of a tool box

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are 33's... a couple people have told me i should move up to 35's but i dont like the wheel jammed in the wheel well look. and the 33's rub on my mudflaps as it is, belive it or not the RCX kit calls for 33 inch which i could not belive for a 5 inch lift

· Registered
7,267 Posts
BLK08CHEVY thats what I mainly use my box for, carring items for my winch, bottle jack, several straps, blanket, spare front cv axles etc. Mainly to help others.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
maybe they should change the name from a tool box to a rescue box LOL..hey would anyone know if there is a wiring harness for cab lights above the ceiling in a 1500.. im sure there is not but i was just thinkin maybe there was. if not what is the best way to hard wire them in?

· Registered
7,267 Posts
How about rescue everyone else box. LOL.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What year is ur truck trailblazer..06?... i really like the looks of a lifted older style better then i do the nnbs.. i think it looks more rugged IMO.. if i did not fall into such a sweet deal with this truck i most likely would of purchased a older style

· Registered
7,267 Posts
Its a '05 with 6" Skyjacker lift, Edelbrock dual remotes front, single remote rear, Rancho front skid plate that blends into the Skyjacker skid plate. Those are old pictures. It now has a Warn 9.5XP winch on a Warn grille gaurd. As I've said before if I can remmember how to post more pictures I will. LOL.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.