GM Truck Club Forum banner

Installed Weather Tech Floor Liners

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  The Heater 
#1 ·
Hey there Peoples I put in the Weather Tech floor liners in the front of my truck and they look and work great! They were easy to install! In fact so easy that I went to bed last night and my wife who likes to clean my truck put them in! If you tend to get your feet dirty from time to time and then hop right into your vehicle or live in a snowy climate like I do than I would recommend getting these liners! And Even if youdont live in that type of climate i would recommend them!:great: Vehicle Car Floor Flooring Car seat cover
Floor Flooring
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Family car
Overall I would give them a 10 outta 10.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:glasses:,, I snuck over and took a look at these floor mats, they are very nice to look at, feel like they are made very well, and look like they will do the job they were intended to do.... Top Notch purchase.....

Oh yeah props! to the Mrs Keeper too!! great install and wow!! its clean too!!!!

#3 ·
I've had my eye on these for quite some time and actually wish I'd gotten them a couple of years ago. Even with limiting what the kids are allowed to bring into the truck, they'll always find a way to make a mess. Sometimes I'm truly impressed with the mess they can make in a single trip.

Anyway, I'm glad you like them so much and thanks for the review. Hopefully I'll get the front and rear liners in the next couple of months

#4 ·
Those are definitely sweet.....great product!

#5 ·
I use the Husky floor mats. Same design, but diamond plate pattern. They catch all the gravel, dirt and sand from my boots or shoes. Really saves your carpet. They also contain all water if you get in during ski season (sorry if you don't ski) and there is snow on your pants and boots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.