GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I just bought a '07 Silverado extended cab. It has the fold down/up bench seat in the back. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a GM or aftermarket storage box available for this truck that will fit under the seat?

I traded in my '05 Colorado which had to little storage boxes which were really handy.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
You did not specify if yours is the Classic or new body style but on the GM accesories site there is listings for extended cab underseat storage boxes for both Classic and new body style Silverado. Here is the link and a picture of the Classic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You did not specify if yours is the Classic or new body style but on the GM accesories site there is listings for extended cab underseat storage boxes for both Classic and new body style Silverado. Here is the link and a picture of the Classic.
Sorry, it's the new body style. Thanks for the link

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That's pretty pricey! I think You should be able to find one aftermarket for 1/3 or at least 1/2 the price.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
That's pretty pricey! I think You should be able to find one aftermarket for 1/3 or at least 1/2 the price.
When I chose the 2007 Silverado underseat storage, the price dropped to $199. I wonder what the difference is?:neutral:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish they had a pic of it. The one for the classic model looks nice. Although the space under the bench seat in the down position is not much, I just need enough for ties downs, etc.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thats a pretty nice box and at a decent price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts