GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi, I just found and joined the forums. I spend too much time on the computer reading about people with similiar trucks. I may occassionally ask a dumb question, but remember I'm new at this. I love my truck and look forward to reading about yours and learning about mine.
I've added a signature twice, don't know why it won't show up???????????

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hi, I just found and joined the forums. I spend too much time on the computer reading about people with similiar trucks. I may occassionally ask a dumb question, but remember I'm new at this. I love my truck and look forward to reading about yours and learning about mine.
I've added a signature twice, don't know why it won't show up???????????
Welcome to the site! No worries about the siggy, I'll have a look for you. Thanks for joinging up and remember, there aren't any dumb questions. ;-) We've all got areas of expertise!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for making the sig. work. I look forward to spending too much time here.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Thanks for making the sig. work. I look forward to spending too much time here.
Well, this a virtual home-away-from-home for a lot of guys on here! Traffic is pretty low becuase of the holidays coming up. Feel free to post away or join in any of the existing posts on here.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:sign0016: Bob, sounds like you've got a pretty nice truck. How about makin us all a little jealous with some pics. :great:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, this is the only pic I have right now. It needs washed and it's all stock but I'll gladly show it off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts