GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cannabis will be legal all across Canada at midnight tonight. This is info for our American friends who may not follow the news in the North. Does this mean the value of my Chevy has gone up because it's color is now marijuana green?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
About time! I'm a very proud Canadian today! Cheers! one adult over 18-19 (different provinces have different age restrictions) Can have 30 grams in public, no limits at home, grow four plants per residence (not per individual), give as much as you want away for free but can not sell it at all without a license, give any to a minor under 18 and you could do jail time, you can smoke it anywhere tobacco smoke is allowed, even in public walking down the street, no smoking and driving, No herb can cross the border though and if we Canadians admit to smoking herb ever we probably won't be allowed in the U.S. and its the same for everyone who works in the industry, barred from entry to the U.S. there are a bunch of things that just became illegal though.... pretty much everything inside a smoke shop.... with a logo of herb, 420 anything promoting it... shirts everything that was legal is now not. STUPID.

But alas this medicine is finally not illegal and I no longer feel like a criminal.

later!

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts