GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Well, I was surprised a bit becuase that includes everyone. GM makes a good product, no doubt about that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
suburban has the experience at building large suv's .
i hates that term. its a dam truck, suv is just a term to get the yuppy's to buy them. sorry just my opinion.
if you want a sport utility vehicle you dont need to be buying it, it should be a neccisity to you. i have 2 burbs and they both are the most dependable vehicles i have ever owned.
any vehicle is going to have problems if not maintained, and now days everyone expects 100k miles before they have to do anything, i find that unreasonable.
you leave you truck outside at 25 or 30 bellow 0 and expect it to start, sure lets see you spend the night outside all night and start at a moments notice and then drive it 65 mph for an hour with no trouble.
you leave it outside all day in 100 degree heat and do the same thing, give credit where credit is do. i respect my vehicles. be it my fiero or burb, van, or pickup. maintain them regularly and they will treat you right, and keep you safe.

sorry i had to vent!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Does anyone know if this report from JD Powers comes out again in June for 2003??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts