GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever see a Jeep do a backflip? This is pretty scary actually, I guess he's ok though.

[media]http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1776329[/media]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
yeah thats a bad one. I like the POP you hear when the airbag goes off. Thats a situation where having a long wheel base pays off. :great:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Hello Prudential.

Think you have been trouble collecting on your accident Steve.

I bet they have even more trouble.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL. Isn't Prudential's tagline. "Get a piece of the rock?"

LOL hahaha sorry, I know it sucks for that guy and his truck...

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Took a while for the airbag to go off, guess it wasnt designed for an impact from that direction.
Time to cut the top and add a full roll cage.

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
If he had just stopped a second or two earlier, when it was almost straight up, I think it would have just plopped right back onto the rock, quite possibly on top where he wanted to be. :glasses:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still think this sucks for the guy becuase that was an otherwise capable rock crawler. Just got a little too agressive on that rock.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Agressive is the name of the game when rock crawling. If you arent willing to risk a roll or two you might as well pick a new sport.

·
Registered
994 Posts
When i build my rock crawler some day, first thing i'm doing is welding a roll cage in it.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
OUCH! Glad he is alright.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
When i build my rock crawler some day, first thing i'm doing is welding a roll cage in it.
The smartest thing to do is build you rock crawler around a full cage.
I bought a Sprint car chassis/full cage to use for the build-up of my new rock crawler this winter.

·
Registered
632 Posts
a former co-worker on mine had/has a explorer sport that looks just like that but it was black. lol looks like something he would of done too.:lol:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
haha ive seen that. poor guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts