GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is silver birch metallic. And I have often thought about buying a third row seat in the bed of my truck. So the way i figure it, you stole my idea...so i should be a shoe-in for the prize...right? :)

Joke time:
Jesus and Moses are hanging out, talking about the old days. Moses says to Jesus
"Remember that time you walked on water...that was amazing." Jesus replies "What about that time you parted the red sea...come on now THAT was amazing." So the decided to relive their experiences.
Moses went first, the went out to the red sea and Moses dug deep, concentrated very hard, brought his hand and is staff up and wouldn't you know it, the red sea was parted for a second time...Jesus and Moses both laughed and gave each other a high five.

Now it was Jesus's turn...Moses really pushed him to retry his walking on water miracle. So he gave it a try. He slowly walks to the bank of the river with Moses watching intently. He took a deep breath, stepped out and WHAM straight into the drink...Jesus and Moses both looked puzzled.
"Whats the deal?" asked Moses

"Not sure really, I'll try it again."

Again Jesus took a deep breath, stood still and silent for a second and then took his step. WHAM!! again right into the water.

"Wow man? What is the problem, I dont get it." Says Moses

To which Jesus replies...

"Oh yeah, I forgot, the last time I did this, I didn't have these damn holes in my feet..."

HI

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
My truck is silver birch metallic. And I have often thought about buying a third row seat in the bed of my truck. So the way i figure it, you stole my idea...so i should be a shoe-in for the prize...right? :)

Joke time:
Jesus and Moses are hanging out, talking about the old days. Moses says to Jesus
"Remember that time you walked on water...that was amazing." Jesus replies "What about that time you parted the red sea...come on now THAT was amazing." So the decided to relive their experiences.
Moses went first, the went out to the red sea and Moses dug deep, concentrated very hard, brought his hand and is staff up and wouldn't you know it, the red sea was parted for a second time...Jesus and Moses both laughed and gave each other a high five.

Now it was Jesus's turn...Moses really pushed him to retry his walking on water miracle. So he gave it a try. He slowly walks to the bank of the river with Moses watching intently. He took a deep breath, stepped out and WHAM straight into the drink...Jesus and Moses both looked puzzled.
"Whats the deal?" asked Moses

"Not sure really, I'll try it again."

Again Jesus took a deep breath, stood still and silent for a second and then took his step. WHAM!! again right into the water.

"Wow man? What is the problem, I dont get it." Says Moses

To which Jesus replies...

"Oh yeah, I forgot, the last time I did this, I didn't have these damn holes in my feet..."

HI
HAHAHAHA that was funny

·
Registered
717 Posts
:lol: that was good

·
Registered
284 Posts
I hadn't heard that one. That was a good one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
thats not right funny but not right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts