GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm used to going to another forum that uses the same vbulletin forum software. But i've got a few suggestions. There is no way to get to the forum main index from the home page. I have to go through several link just to get to it. So a link to it from the main page would be helpful. This is the main index i'm talking about.

Also, move or add another forum jump drop down menu to the top of the page. It's annoying to have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to get to it.

And my last suggestion has to do with aesthetics. When you view a thread each persons post shows up with their info above the post. You should move all that to the side of their post. To me it makes view the thread easier.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Good suggestions.

1) I've known about this issue with no quick way to get to the forum quickly but haven't gotten around to it. I put a link on the front page, but it's a pop-up, will look at that tomorrow.

2) I'm thinking of creating another style, I could add that to this style.

3) In sales, we call that they "First Love Syndrome". People like things the way they are when the first came into something. I could add that as another style so each user could choose which one they want. personally, I like this current style better.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Request

I'm thinking about getting Sanyo's 42" monitor, but only if you would format the site to better fit the display. :biggrin:
Read about it at: Engadget
Actually I do like the poster info on the left side, but like you said, some like their fish cooked, some like it raw.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
I'm thinking about getting Sanyo's 42" monitor, but only if you would format the site to better fit the display. :biggrin:
Read about it at: Engadget
Actually I do like the poster info on the left side, but like you said, some like their fish cooked, some like it raw.
Huh. I have a 21" widescreen at work. A 42" would be awesome! What's the resolution on that?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
42" with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768, a contrast ratio of 800:1 and a panel brightness of 500cd/m². oh, price tag of $7274......sweet!:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts