GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an '86 Silverado and I love it. I think its the nicest body style and it still has a carburator and no computer!!!

Cool site!! I'm sure I'll have some questions later.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a 2001Chevy Silverado Z71 Pick-up and I love it the most out of all my vehicles in the past. Glad to find your site so I can talk about my truck with people that have simiular likes. :D

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Both bodystyles are great. When I was a kid, my grandfather had a mid 80's Chevy truck, and I've had a lot of friends that have had early 90's chevy's. My first project truck was a 1962 GMC 3/4.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have just bought a 2000 silverado LT ext cab 3 door with the 5.3 i had a 1994 ford f 150 xlt extended cab before this no comparison better ride better power WAY more space inside. i just love it

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like chevy trucks from all years, but those 73-87 square body trucks are really sweet. Same goes for the K5 Blazers. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeah, my dad had some trucks from those years when I was a kid growing up. It seemed like he'd get a new work truck just about every 3-4 years ... something to haul wood or take junk to the dump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts