GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday i was the proud owner of a 07 Colorado Xtreme, and it was clean, had it for 4 or so months, just put an exhaust on it... on my way to pick up the volant intake, i got t-boned and totaled it:grrrrrr:... GAP insurance saved me, and i have upgraded to an 08 crew cab Silverado:great: I will be taking delivery tomorrow and I cant wait. You ll see me asking about intakes and exhaust, and various other upgrades i decide to go with.

AJ

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope you're ok. GAP insurance paid off for you, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about the loss of your Extreme but looking forward to seeing some pic's of the 2008 Silverado you are taking ownership. I too have GAP insurance on my Silverado and hope to never use it, but glad to have it just the same:great:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Nice truck!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad you didn't get hurt in the wreck, but it looks like you did alright. The Silverado looks good.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Well a few years never hurt anyone.. Gald everything panned out good for you.. And that is a great looking truck you have there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nice ride. That's a big step from the Colorado Xtreme. Glad everything worked out in your favor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts